Carbon Art pricing change means kiwis save big.
Carbon Art has made some big changes to their pricing structure. The company has simplified and restructured the pricing of their windsurf boards across the entire range – and it’s sure to get local Kiwis stoked!
Why the change?
The last couple of years Carbon Art has been working hard on improving systems and increasing their build efficiency, while maintaing the legendary hand finished quality they’re known for. This has been aided by Carbon Art’s ever increasing overseas market, which is now enabling all CA Riders to reap the rewards.
What’s in it for you?
- New Zealanders will now see considerable price drops across the entire range of boards.
- Other currencies have also been restructured – with some seeing reductions and one or two having minor increases dependent on board model.
- You have more money to spend on windsurf gear. ie. “yes I can now buy myself two boards ‘insert partners name here’ as I’m saving more!
- More consistent, fairer pricing across all currencies.
- As always your board will be built to order in Carbon Art’s New Zealand factory – giving you the ultimate performance with the ultimate construction.
How will it work?
- All prices on the website have now been updated – so head on over and check them out.
- If you’re in NZ the price shown includes GST.
- Outside of NZ prices will not include GST tax.
- Freight remains FREE for New Zealand orders.
- Overseas Freight will remain the same as previously ie: more boards you order together equals less freight cost per board
Not sure how this will effect your order?
All current orders will remain as they were at time of order. If you have any questions about the pricing changes, drop CA a message http://carbonartwindsurf.com/Contact-Us